At the crossroads of the most important election of our lives and a worldwide pandemic, no one should have to risk their health to cast a ballot.
Here’s how you can vote in the November 3, 2020 general election: by mail, early in person, or in person on Election Day.
MassDems Voter Protection Team
The MassDems have put together a group of lawyers as the MassDems Voter Protection Team. The Team’s mission is two-fold; (1) to educate Democratic Party activists and campaigns about the new election processes in place, and try to resolve any problems that voters may have; and (2) recruit lawyers, legal workers, and law students to travel to battleground states to help with voter protection. The Team has a Facebook page and Twitter feed where they promote their activities.
2020 General Election Timeline
- October 17: Early in-person voting begins
- October 24: Last day to register to vote
- October 28: Last day to request a mail-in ballot
- October 30: Early in-person voting ends
- November 3: Election Day & last day to return a mail-in ballot (polls are open from 7 AM to 8 PM)