2018 Summer Internship Program
The Massachusetts Democratic Party is currently seeking applications from highly motivated high school students, college students, and graduate students to engage in a 12-week summer internship program. This program will provide participants with an opportunity to engage with the Massachusetts Democratic Party during our annual State Convention and critical organizing efforts. Interns will learn about the structure of the Democratic Party and help advance progressive values in the Commonwealth.
- Internships are a 12-week experience that begins May 14, 2018 and ends August 10, 2018.
- Applicants must be available on June 1st, 2018 and June 2nd, 2018 to attend and assist with the Democratic State Convention in Worcester, MA.
- Internship schedules are flexible, but require a 15-20 hour/week time commitment, primarily at the Massachusetts Democratic Headquarters in Boston.
- Political, campaign or government experience is a plus but is not requisite.
- There are no citizenship or residency requirements for interns.
- All internships are unpaid. When applicable, we will gladly assist to qualify eligible interns for course credit. There are funding and scholarship opportunities for students enrolled in college or post-secondary programs and 2018 college graduates who are residents of Massachusetts and registered Democrats. More information can be found here.
Applications are due by Sunday, April 1st.
- Cover Letter
- One-page Resume
- Two references
Submit your application as one PDF here.