Caucus Training Resources
Digital training resources and additional in-person meetings are forthcoming. Please check back periodically for updates.
Caucus Training for Chairs
These sessions will review the fundamentals of hosting a caucus, highlight changes in the rules for chairs who have hosted a caucus before and answer any questions about the process, convention or rules. While this training is designed with chairs in mind, all are welcome to attend.
- December 2nd, 11:30 PM: Framingham Public Library *UPDATED TIME*
- RESCHEDULED DUE TO SNOW TO JANUARY 18TH January 4, 7:00 PM: Ipswich Town Hall, Meeting Room C
- January 6th, 10:00 AM: Holyoke Public Library (250 Chestnut St.), Community Room
- January 6th, 3:30 PM: The Ballot Box, 11-17 Kelly Square, Worcester NEW TIME- 3:30
- January 9th, 6:30 PM: Beverly Public Library, Barnett Gallery
- January 9th, 6:30 PM: Boston Teachers Union, 180 Mt. Vernon Street, Boston
- January 12th, 6:00 PM: Cambridge Senior Center, 806 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge
- January 13th, 11:00 AM: Plymouth Center for the Arts, 11 North St., Plymouth
- January 18th, 7:00 PM: Ipswich Town Hall, 25 Green Street, Meeting Room C
- January 27th, 1:45 PM: Brewster Ladies Library, 1822 Main St (Rt 6A), Brewster
- January 27th, 10:30 AM: Community Meeting Room, Ayer Police Station, 54 Park St., Ayer
- January 28, 1:00 PM: Newton City Hall, War Memorial