The deadline for submitting town/ward caucus information has passed. To find your local caucus, please visit our caucus list page.
If your town or ward did not schedule a caucus, you may petition the party chair to call a caucus on your behalf by filling out the Caucus Request Form and submitting this form to email@example.com.
The method for selecting delegates to the 2014 Massachusetts Democratic State Convention were approved by the Massachusetts Democratic State Committee on September 7th, 2013.
Below the rules in their entirety are available for download. Highlights of the rules are as follows:
- Caucuses MUST be held between February 8, 2014 and March 2, 2014.
- Chairs are required to notify the Massachusetts Democratic Party of the time, date, and location of their caucus by January 24, 2014 and MUST be accessible to the disabled and to any registered Democrat.
- Every reasonable effort to notify all registered Democrats of the caucus must be made no sooner than thirty and at least nine days before the local caucus.
FOR DELEGATE CANDIDATES/ELECTED DELEGATES
- Candidates for delegate must be a registered Democrat by January 31, 2014.
- Candidates for delegate must be present at the caucus (except in the case of active Armed Service members).
- Elected delegates MUST pay the convention delegate fee of $75 by April 11, 2014. Anyone failing to pay their fee before April 11 will be required to pay $100.
- 2014 Caucus Book
- 2014 Caucus Training PowerPoint for DTC chairs
- 2014 Instructions for Preliminary Call to Convention
- 2014 VoteBuilder Instructions for Caucuses
- Caucus Request Form
- LATINOS VOTAM 2014 Caucus Flyer - Portuguese
- LATINOS VOTE 2014 Caucus Flyer - English
- LATINOS VOTE 2014 Caucus Flyer - Spanish
- Tom McGee Letter to Caucus Attendees
More information will be posted below.