Caucuses for the 2015 Democratic State Convention must be held between May 2nd and June 28th, 2015.
The Convention will be held on September 19th, 2015 at MassMutual Center in Springfield.
Click on the link for the Rules of the 2015 Action Agenda Convention and Method for Selecting Delegates to the 2015 Democratic State Convention.
Below the rules in their entirety are available for download. Highlights of the rules are as follows:
- Caucuses MUST be held between May 2, 2015 and June 28, 2015.
- Chairs are required to notify the Massachusetts Democratic Party of the time, date, and location of their caucus by April 17, 2015 and MUST be accessible to the disabled and to any registered Democrat.
- Every reasonable effort to notify all registered Democrats of the caucus must be made no sooner than thirty and at least nine days before the local caucus.
FOR DELEGATE CANDIDATES/ELECTED DELEGATES
- Candidates for delegate must be a registered Democrat by January 31, 2015.
- Candidates for delegate must be present at the caucus (except in the case of active Armed Service members).
- Elected delegates MUST pay the convention delegate fee of $75 by August 7, 2015. Anyone failing to pay their fee before August 7th will be required to pay $100.
- 2014 Caucus Book
- 2014 Caucus Training PowerPoint for DTC chairs
- 2014 Instructions for Preliminary Call to Convention
- 2014 VoteBuilder Instructions for Caucuses
- Caucus Request Form
- LATINOS VOTAM 2014 Caucus Flyer - Portuguese
- LATINOS VOTE 2014 Caucus Flyer - English
- LATINOS VOTE 2014 Caucus Flyer - Spanish
- Tom McGee Letter to Caucus Attendees
More information will be posted below.